Public Education & Community Outreach
PREVENTING UNINTENTIONAL INJURIES AND DEATHS is a top priority for East Pierce Fire & Rescue. We spend a lot of time educating and informing our community on fire and life safety issues. We know keeping your family safe is important to you - it is to us, too!
We provide safety presenations on a variety of topics, including:
- Water safety
- Child passenger safety
- Emergency preparedness (flooding, LAHAR, power outages, earthquake, winter weather, etc.)
- Wildfire (residential risks)
- Senior falls and fire prevention
- Winter and holiday safety
- Bike and pedestrian safety
- Impaired and distracted driving
To schedule a presentation for your group, call our headquarters office at 253-863-1800.