Annual Open House
26th Annual Open House
Join us at this free event for a variety of hands-on activities, health and safety information, and firefighter skills demonstrations for the whole family!
This year’s event is scheduled for Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 1-4 p.m.
- Children’s Fire Safety House
- Airlift NW Eurocopter 135 Helicopter
- “Jaws of Life” Demonstrations
- Pierce County Firefighters Pipes & Drums
- Water Rescue Team
- Bicycle Helmets – $8
- Multi-Sport Helmets – $11
- Bonney Lake Police
- Life Jackets – $14
- Digital Kids Photo I.D. Cards – Free
- Train Safety Simulator
- Junior Firefighter Challenge
- Pierce County Sheriff
- HazMat Team
- Interactive Firefighter
- Flu Shots – $28
- Interactive Rope Rescue
- Meet Sparky, Smokey Bear, and McGruff the Crime Dog
- Free popcorn, cotton candy, and ice cream and much, much more!
Park at the Sound Transit Park-N-Ride (State Route 410 E and 184th Ave E) and ride the free shuttle to the fire station.