East Pierce Fire and Rescue Mission and Vision
Exceptional people providing compassionate service and rapid response to our community’s diverse needs.
East Pierce Fire and Rescue is a regional leader providing the highest level of fire, rescue, emergency medical, and prevention services to a diverse and growing community with:
- Mission-essential staffing and training.
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology.
- A strong, diverse, and sustainable funding base, while maintaining stewardship of taxpayer resources.
- A safe environment for our citizens through effective and comprehensive prevention and public education programs.
- A safe and healthy workforce.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
Our community and our employees are our most important resource.
We are committed to:
- Doing the Right Thing
- Integrity, Trust, Respect and Commitment
- Everyone Must Make a Difference
- Individual and Organizational Responsibility, Accountability, Teamwork, and Collaboration
- Anticipating and Meeting Our Community’s Needs
- Proactive Planning, Innovation, Creativity, Responsiveness, and Excellent Customer Service